Julia testimonial for Calzedonia

Published newspieces from newspapers, the net and other reliable sources.

Moderator: berlioz

48 posts • Page 4 of 41, 2, 3, 4

Re: Julia testimonial for Calzedonia

Postby berlioz on Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:46 pm

shooting a new commercail

it makes me so sad to think julia was once a movie star.
all her beauty wasted for commercials and foreign magazines while she could still shine on the big screen :-(
berlioz
Ultimate JuliaFanatic
Ultimate JuliaFanatic

Postby swamer on Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:37 pm

Julianne, Cate, Kate, Nicole, Jennifer An. ... they all are brands ambassadors, I don't even remember how many brands does Nicole represent. It's the trend for movie stars. As much as I want to see her look this beautiful and shine on screen, I have to remind myself that those shorts commercials make me happy and yet nostalgic.

It's OOT, but did you guys read this btw: http://www.eonline.com/news/859898/the- ... topstories ? (posted originally in the FB group).

I think, we are so nostalgic, that we don't want to see the truth: movies stars' time is behind us, it doesn't only concern Julia. The transition is really hard. She just needs a little luck to be involved in an interesting project.
swamer
Esteemed JuliaFanatic
Esteemed JuliaFanatic

Postby berlioz on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:07 am

i'm not against ads and commercials, i'm against the fact it's the only work she does nowadays. probably the only set she will be on during 2017 are the ones of photoshoots for magazines, calzedonia and lancome.

nicole may be also testimonial for emirates airlines or wathever but she just had 4 movies in cannes and she starred in a great tv show, with a real movie star role, looking stunning, complex and magnetic.

same goes with kate winslet, who is lancome ambassadress but she is working with danny boyle and woody allen and she's able too find leading movie star roles (like in the dress-maker, which was a perfect movie star vehicle, able to doiplay her talent, her beuty and her charisma all together) even if she's never been a box office draw.

you really can't compare those actresses with julia, they do balance modeling work with film career. julia just doesn't do that.

that said, she looks fantastic in the pics.
berlioz
Ultimate JuliaFanatic
Ultimate JuliaFanatic

Previous

48 posts • Page 4 of 41, 2, 3, 4

Return to News