Introducing Oneself

New to the JuliaRobertsForums.Com? Come here and introduce yourself.

Moderator: berlioz

577 posts • Page 38 of 391 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39

Re: Introducing Oneself

Postby Annabel_Streeper on Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:19 pm

Hey everyone :)
My name's Annabel, I'm 17 (nearly 18 ;)) and I'm from the UK.
I have always admired Julia Roberts, especially from Pretty Woman, but suddenly became enthralled with her yesterday when i went to go see Valentine's Day. Even though she was only in the film for about 7 minutes, those 7 minutes were probably the best of the entire film. She's such a genuine, happy woman and seems very down-to-earth, which I love.
Other info.. erm, I'm also a big fan of Meryl Streep, a big fan of the cinema lol, and am going to university this september :)
So can't wait to talk to all you guys :D
xx
Image Image Image
"I'm an utterly average, total geek."
Annabel_Streeper

Postby berlioz on Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:31 pm

hi annabel, welcome to the community! :D
it's nice to see that julia can still charm younger fans with her latest films! (ok, not that we're all old, but you know, over 20-25 :wink: )
berlioz
Ultimate JuliaFanatic
Ultimate JuliaFanatic

Postby Paulina on Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:11 pm

berlioz wrote: (ok, not that we're all old, but you know, over 20-25 :wink: )

not everyone but the majority! :D Hmm I don't know why here few teenagers are :shock:
most probably through the craze for new idols (for example two Taylors, Pattinson) :roll:

Welcome Annabel :)
Paulina
Beginner JuliaFanatic
Beginner JuliaFanatic

Postby swamer on Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi Annabel, you're welcome to the forums. I liked your post. We are all happy to have among us someone under 20 ;-)
swamer
Esteemed JuliaFanatic
Esteemed JuliaFanatic

Postby kendricktamis on Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:09 am

Hello everyone
My name is kendric and i am new to this site. I have been watching this site for last five days at my friend's home. I have found here some interesting forums and that's interest brought me in this site. I hope i will gain knowledge by surfing this site.
kendricktamis

Postby JoJo on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:15 pm

Hi everyone!!!!!!!:)
I have been a huge fan of Julia's from the moment I saw her in Mystic Pizza and have continued tp follow her ever since. I was so happy when I stumbled upon this sight...it is GREAT, congrats to you for doing such a wonderfull job and I'm excited to be able to share my enduring love for the (ONE AND ONLY JULIA )with others who feel as I do. :clap: In my native french I wish to say bonjour to one and all :D JoJo
JoJo

Postby Linda on Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:55 pm

Bonjour, bienvenue! :)

Thanks and welcome to AboutJulia.Com and JRF.Com! :)
Linda
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby athurart09 on Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:04 am

Hi! I'm Athur from Singapore. Now I'm studying in US. I'm 21 year old. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks!
athurart09

Postby Kibi on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Hi, I'm Kris from Belgium. I'm a 29 year old woman, am married and have an almost two-year-old daughter.

Since I'm a sucker for romance, I've pretty much seen all of Julia Roberts' films. Recently I had to have surgery and while at home recovering, they aired Notting Hill. This resulted in a Notting Hill frenzy (I saw it about ten times) and then I saw Pretty Woman and Runaway Bride and America's Sweethearts. But Notting Hill is my favourite (which is why it kinda hurts that she dissed Hugh Grant in that French interview a few days ago :wink:) and when I read that there are deleted scenes on the DVD, I went looking for them and I stumbled upon this site with a link. The deleted scenes were once on Youtube, but they were deleted. I then started to browse the site and decided to stay :)
Kibi

Postby juliamyidol on Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:01 pm

hi everyone. i´m new . i ´m a spanish fan of julia. i followed her and watcher all her movies, she´s my idol about 14 years( since i was a child) and now i´m 19 sooo (1990). a lot of nights when i was a child i dreamed i have the chance to meet her lol. In 20 september she receives " Premio Donostia" in san sebastian , it is an award of san sebastian film festival. and i hve the chance to make my dream come true ( i saw her and she kiss me and hug lol) . it was one of the best days of my life , honestly. my dream come true, thats amazing . now i have to follow here in other premieres in spain or near u know, so i decided to be a part of this amazing forum, because i love JULIA and to have more information because when i wanted to know something i entered to this website. Look my video in SAN SEBASTIAN RED CARPET; thanks and nice meeting everyone. I LOVE JULIA!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i180cE_EM4A
09/20/2010 day that i met MY IDOLLLLLLLLLLL JULIA ROBERTSSSSSSSS. I ´VE WATCHED/FOLLOWED HER ABOUT 14 YEARS SOOO IT MEANS A LOT 4 ME. SHE´S THE BESTTTTTT, SO ATTENTIVE , SO CUTE , SO LOVING HAHAHHA
juliamyidol

Postby Yuna85 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:37 am

Welcome to everyone.
Juliamyidol, yo también soy de España, me alegro de que hayas conocido en persona a Julia. Debió de ser genial. :D Un saludo.
Signature by Jules.
Yuna85

Postby juliamyidol on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:17 am

IMPRESIONANTEEEE. UNO DE LOS MEJORES DIAS DE MI VIDA HAHAHA. CADA VEZ QUE VEO EL VIDEO SEME PONEN LOS PELOS DE PUNTA HAHAHHAA
juliamyidol

Postby Yuna85 on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:25 am

juliamyidol wrote:IMPRESIONANTEEEE. UNO DE LOS MEJORES DIAS DE MI VIDA HAHAHA. CADA VEZ QUE VEO EL VIDEO SEME PONEN LOS PELOS DE PUNTA HAHAHHAA

Julia, parece tan cariñosa, eres la chica que la besa ella en el vídeo, verdad :?: Que suerte tienes. :D
De dónde eres :?:
Signature by Jules.
Yuna85

Postby juliamyidol on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:35 pm

pos de un pueblo de al lado de san sebastiann hahhaa. si SOY YOO HAHAH. de verdd que es mi idol desde peke siempre viendo sus pelis, los oscars por ella nose soy muy muy fan. aora abra ke seguirla por mas premieres aver si el año ke biene pormociona Su nueva peli Larry Crowne por europa aber si hay sueerte hahah. tu de donde eres pues????tengo facebook es elisabeth tejada si quieres agregarme .
juliamyidol

Postby Yuna85 on Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:11 am

juliamyidol wrote:pos de un pueblo de al lado de san sebastiann hahhaa. si SOY YOO HAHAH. de verdd que es mi idol desde peke siempre viendo sus pelis, los oscars por ella nose soy muy muy fan. aora abra ke seguirla por mas premieres aver si el año ke biene pormociona Su nueva peli Larry Crowne por europa aber si hay sueerte hahah. tu de donde eres pues????tengo facebook es elisabeth tejada si quieres agregarme .

Yo también la admiro a Julia desde hace como 15 años, desde que ví por primera vez ''Pretty Woman'' más o menos, me parece una buena actriz y carismática, me gusta mucho su sonrisa.
Soy Alba de La Coruña, encantada de conocerte. Cuando pueda te añado, he buscado y he visto varias personas con tu nombre en Facebook pero creo que eres la chica que tiene una foto de Julia en el Festival de San Sebastián. Sí, espero que Julia vuelva a España cuando estrene ''Larry Crowne'' al lado de Tom Hanks. :wink:
Signature by Jules.
Yuna85

PreviousNext

577 posts • Page 38 of 391 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39

Return to Introduce Yourself