Introducing Oneself

New to the JuliaRobertsForums.Com? Come here and introduce yourself.

Moderator: berlioz

577 posts • Page 1 of 391, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39

Introducing Oneself

Postby Linda on Sat Aug 23, 2003 7:12 am

Ok, I'm not exactly a newbie, being the admin and all.. ;) But I'll take the opportunity here to get to know everyone a little better. So please, take a moment to tell everyone who you are, where you're from, how old you are and so on..

(This also goes for the members from the old board, introduce yourselves to the newbies! :) )

Anyways, my name is Linda, I'm a 23-year-old girl from the southern part of Sweden in the northern part of Europe (not to complicated?). I work as a webdesigner and that's pretty much what I do around the clock when I don't hang with my boyfriend or WORK, which I do a lot.

Now, your turn! ;)
Linda
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Icy on Sat Aug 23, 2003 10:40 am

ok that's me: my real name is Alisa :roll: and i'm 17 years old but only for the next 10 days than i'll be 18
i'm from germany, from Cologne maybe anyone of you know it :)

i'm going to school the last 11 years and for the next 2 years :x

hm i think there is not so much to say about me but if someone wants to know something special just ask me :)
Icy

Postby Seb10 on Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:40 am

Hello everyone, my name is Sebastian and I'm 20 years old. I live in germany, close to Muenster (by the way I know Cologne). In the next couple of weeks I will move to Hamburg (Germany :!: ) to go to college. Well that should be it :wink:
Any questions? write me a PM :)
Seb10

Postby Eve on Sun Aug 24, 2003 2:39 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Evelyne, I'm 15 years old and I live in Belgium.
And Icy, I know Cologne as well !
I'm still going to school for the next 3 years :x which I (like everyone on the planet) hate. But I'm trying to do well.
My hobbies are: playing tennis, watching movies, listening to music, hanging out with my friends and visiting this site. :D

That's pretty much it!
Look ahead as far as you can see, we live in drama but we die in a comedy.
Eve
Beginner JuliaFanatic
Beginner JuliaFanatic

Postby noor on Sun Aug 24, 2003 5:34 pm

my name is noor and iam 20 years i live in bahrain which is near to KSA .i study medicine and in two weeks i will start my forth year in the med school i like to read and listen to music :D
A smile is a light that shows the heart is at home

noor
Beginner JuliaFanatic
Beginner JuliaFanatic

Postby jammer1128 on Sun Aug 24, 2003 11:10 pm

ok well i've been on for awhile but never introduced myself! I'm amanda from tx! I'm 17 and i'm a movie fanatic. Of course julia is my fav! Anyway i'm a senior this year! woohoo finally can't wait to bust out of school! anyway i love to play sports also! i've played volleyball, basketball, and softball for my school. Anyway that is me and my life! Ohh yeah i'm a friends aholic! My best friends got me addicted to the show about a year ago!
~*~It's never easy reaching for dreams, but those who do walk in stardust.~*~

jammer1128

Postby Valerie on Wed Aug 27, 2003 2:13 pm

Hi there. I've always loved the name jodie ever since I was very young, so I decided to use this name on the forum, but my real name is Val. I live in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, but I was born and lived the first half of my life in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I have a university degree in Psychology. I've been working in an elemenatry school for the past 6 years. I'm married with 2 children, and own 2 dogs. I'm an avid reader, love downhill skiing in the winter and boating in the summer. I have an ongoing project on Julia that dates back to 1991.
Last edited by Valerie on Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Valerie
Esteemed JuliaFanatic
Esteemed JuliaFanatic

Postby Jeno on Thu Aug 28, 2003 5:21 pm

Jeno is my real name; it is of Turkish origin, and means 'advisor'. I live in Budapest, Hungary, and work for an international IT company here. My first university degree is in electronic engineering, and the second one I hopefully finish in the next year is in general and applied linguistics. I'm married with four children, like reading, walking, and sailing.
Do you know that place between sleep and awake where you still remember dreaming? That's where I'll always love you Peter Pan. That's where I'll be waiting.
Jeno

Postby cristy on Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:48 am

hi everyone! my real name is really cristy. i live in the philippines, im 26 and currently working on an international freight forwarding company. im a busy girl, that is the main reason why i can't log on and or visit the site as much as i want to. it's really tough to have a boss who is a president and CEO of the company. but i love my job :wink:
cristy

Postby SmilingJulia on Sun Aug 31, 2003 10:25 am

My real name is Sanne, I'm a huge fan of Julia and that name happens to be my favourite girl's name :D.

I'm a student Human Sciences and I love travelling, watching movies where Julia plays in and chatting.
'It's funny when people say, 'I don't think Julia likes me.' Honey, if I don't like you, you're going to know about it.'
SmilingJulia

Postby Kato on Sun Aug 31, 2003 6:27 pm

Oh, I just see you're from Belgium too :D
Where exactly are you from, if I may ask?
LoTs oF LoVe!!
Kato
Beginner JuliaFanatic
Beginner JuliaFanatic

Postby SmilingJulia on Mon Sep 01, 2003 7:09 am

I'm from Antwerp, Wilrijk.
And you?
'It's funny when people say, 'I don't think Julia likes me.' Honey, if I don't like you, you're going to know about it.'
SmilingJulia

Postby Kato on Mon Sep 01, 2003 8:38 am

Wilrijk? I was there yesterday!! A friend of mine has an apartement over there.
And I'm from Essen, do you know that? Its' also in Antwerp, near Kalmthout and Nieuwmoer et cetera...
LoTs oF LoVe!!
Kato
Beginner JuliaFanatic
Beginner JuliaFanatic

Postby SmilingJulia on Mon Sep 01, 2003 5:37 pm

I have family living in Essen :D
SmilingJulia

Postby Eve on Mon Sep 01, 2003 6:31 pm

Hey SmilingJulia, I live in Hamme which is totally not far from Antwerp, I have family in Merksem!
Look ahead as far as you can see, we live in drama but we die in a comedy.
Eve
Beginner JuliaFanatic
Beginner JuliaFanatic

Next

577 posts • Page 1 of 391, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 39

Return to Introduce Yourself