Julia on LETTERMAN for "AOC" - December 12th

Got a scoop on when Julia will be on the tele? Please try to submit accurate airing information.

Moderator: berlioz

27 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Re: Julia on LETTERMAN for "AOC" - December 12th

Postby berlioz on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:11 am

Checkmate wrote:questions about the kids which we know Julia isn't comfortable talking about too much).

are you kidding, right? LOL

too bad he didn't ask her about the nominations, i was anticipating to see her reaction!

more here
http://www.justjared.com/2013/12/12/jul ... -premiere/

FYI: she is wearing a Stella McCartney coat and Rachel Roy shoes
berlioz
Ultimate JuliaFanatic
Ultimate JuliaFanatic

Postby berlioz on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:24 am

two clips

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWZoEe71DH0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XatbT1hAzUY

did anyone tape the full interview? i think it should be on torrent in the next hours anyway...
berlioz
Ultimate JuliaFanatic
Ultimate JuliaFanatic

Postby berlioz on Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:36 am

i still need to watch the clips but i'm bumping into very bad comments on twitter...

TheRedWineGal ‏@TheRedWineGal 21m
!!!!!! RT@MorganWann: @LateShow what is going on with @JuliaRoberts?! Love her to bits and pieces but she is painful to watch tonight.

TheRedWineGal ‏@TheRedWineGal 29m
@cristiburgos That Julia Roberts interview was weird, right?! She seemed extremely fake and I never viewed her in that light.

CRISTINA ‏@cristiburgos 1h
Holiday baking & watching the LateShow w Letterman. Julia Roberts is on and something is off. I thought I liked her more. #MedioMamona

Allen Brown ‏@allenbrownvoice 4h
Must be tough being Julia Roberts on Letterman. She sure makes it look tough and uncomfortable. Squirm. Won’t watch.

Androo Webstar ‏@anjrew12 4h
Congratulations to @JuliaRoberts for giving the worst late night interview of all-time.

:-(
what happened?
berlioz
Ultimate JuliaFanatic
Ultimate JuliaFanatic

Postby Rico on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:52 am

Oh shit. What happened?

I saw that segment with the flowers, and she seemed her usual super charming self :-/

if you want to sing out, sing out.
Rico
Esteemed JuliaFanatic
Esteemed JuliaFanatic

Postby mcv on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:32 am

Quinn Melia Craig ‏@ThePoshList 38m

After tonight's Letterman and the first 20 minutes of Erin Brockovich, I really can't believe I forgot how totally awesome #JuliaRoberts is.

RICK BONN ‏@BONNRW 2h

#juliaroberts on #letterman tonight: incandescent as always. What a gift she is. We have missed her smile & laughter.

Alex Villalobos ‏@OnkleAlex 3h

My condolences if you missed Julia Roberts on Letterman tonight. #CrushedIt

Kimmie D ‏@StuffMyMuffin 3h

Oh man Julia Roberts on David letterman's age is freakin classic!! Just giggle-snorted super loud at that!!

Joseph Planta ‏@planta 3h

Julia Roberts and Letterman are so great together. It's great to see that they like each other so much.

Parker andTheMan ‏@parkerandtheman 5h

And Letterman loves @JuliaRoberts Then again, how can you not dig @JuliaRoberts 25 years since Mystic Pizza. She looks better today

Parker andTheMan ‏@parkerandtheman 5h

Worst kept secret in the world last couple of decades. @JuliaRoberts loves Dave Letterman. Always a good view when she's on #thelateshow

Llib Notwal ‏@Llib_Notwal 5h

Watching Julia Roberts and David Letterman now is like one of those sad romcoms where the two meant for each other don't end up together.

HausOfPabst ‏@HausOfPabst 6h

Julia Roberts is just flat out ravishing. She deserved every one of those roses from Letterman

Beth J ‏@MsMediaBeth 6h

Turned on David Letterman. Julia Roberts looks so lovely. she has a nice personality.

umunna emenyonu ‏@emenyonu99 6h

#Letterman and #JuliaRoberts always have great chemistry.

Laurie Crosswell ‏@LaurieCrosswell 6h

This is the best episode of David Letterman ever. And it because Julia Robert is the best. @LateShow #JuliaRoberts

Amanda Daughtry ‏@ASDaughtry 6h

Nothing better than Julia Roberts on David Letterman! Love her! She looks amazing!

Sarah McNeil ‏@kickitsarah 6h

Could Julia Roberts possibly be any more gorgeous? Love her! One of the few positive representations of women in Hollywood #letterman
Last edited by mcv on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
mcv
Esteemed JuliaFanatic
Esteemed JuliaFanatic

Postby berlioz on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:36 am

berlioz
Ultimate JuliaFanatic
Ultimate JuliaFanatic

Postby swamer on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:48 am

Maybe it's Julia who doesn't like to be asked about awards and stuff, but she and David were lovely as usual.
swamer
Esteemed JuliaFanatic
Esteemed JuliaFanatic

Postby Rico on Fri Dec 13, 2013 11:57 am

Oh thanks for that, mcv. I can't watch the interview ATM, but those tweets are quite comforting. It's the internet that drives us crazy... it's just that I would never use the internet as a forum for my own subjective hatred against whoever, so whenever I read something negative, I think that it must be somewhat objective.

if you want to sing out, sing out.
Rico
Esteemed JuliaFanatic
Esteemed JuliaFanatic

Postby mcv on Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:48 pm

I just watched the interview. Either those negative tweets are not used to how Julia is with Dave or they forgot the kind of chemistry they have. Julia ain't a fawning starlet. She's a diva and she likes to give Dave a little naughty time when she's on the show. Are these people morons? God. That interview was sweet. Too many questions about her kids, perhaps but that's on Dave's part. Her best appearance for me is the one where she tells the joke about the angry costar.
mcv
Esteemed JuliaFanatic
Esteemed JuliaFanatic

Postby berlioz on Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:25 pm

so i watched the interview and it was not bad. probably not their best (my fave interview is the same mcv mentioned, the one from 2009 when she talks about the crazy co-star) but david is the one to blame for that: his questions about the kids were boring and kind of awkward. the flowers bit was very cute.
i was a bit disappointed that he didn't ask her about the nominations and that she didn't tell anything new. it's funny that she had told the exact same story about the mystic pizza audition when she was on Letterman for the first time 24 years ago:

http://juliarobertsvideos.com/play.php?vid=552

and i didn't like how she said that she has a "small part" in the normal heart: wasn't her role supposed to be much bigger in the tv adaptation? i'm really getting anxious about the lack of new projects: i was sure that during the promo tour she should share some news about upcoming movies but nothing happened...

anyway, can we talk about how hot she was yesterday? there was something so timeless and magic about her beauty: the big farrah fawcett hair, the total black jumpsuit, she looked absolutely perfect. she really should go to Letterman like every week!
berlioz
Ultimate JuliaFanatic
Ultimate JuliaFanatic

Postby swamer on Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:45 pm

She's always that chic and classy on Letterman, even when she used to be on Oprah or even Ellen, she was always sort of casual. I think it's high time for her to star in a movie where she's all dolled up with sexy hair and fany dresses and shoes.
I already strated choosing the dresses she should were to attend the awards. Guys I'm her new stylist :D
swamer
Esteemed JuliaFanatic
Esteemed JuliaFanatic

Postby berlioz on Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:23 pm

swamer wrote:I already strated choosing the dresses she should were to attend the awards. Guys I'm her new stylist :D

haha i've got a couple of suggestions as well! we'll make our guesses before the ceremonies ;-)
berlioz
Ultimate JuliaFanatic
Ultimate JuliaFanatic

Previous

27 posts • Page 2 of 21, 2

Return to TV Alert!